Tuesday, August 18, 2009

eyes

ii
i saw you yesterday
sitting alone in the corner of the rain
i came around and sat by your side
didn't say a word...

refrain:
but i can see it in your eyes
that you don't really understand

chorus:
the way you look at me
as if you could see me
you don't really know i'm here
i'm just a shadow
i can see it in your eyes
that you still don't know

ii
the days pass
trying not to see you again...

already forgetting your face
but yesterday
i didn't see it coming
you were alone and sad
so what can i do.

*refrain and chorus

bridge:
i'm just walking around
never really left you side
you stood and walk away, from where i am
leaving me in the middle of the rain

chorus2:
i'm just a shadow
by your side
you never really see me
never really notice me

*chorus

that you still don't know
that i won't leave

No comments: