Monday, August 27, 2012

*IF I AIN'T GOT YOU*

hi guys!
i really really missed updating my blog! i know, i know i promised that i'd be updating more often but college life is slowly eating me away. i've got tons and tons of drawings, home works and reports to submit everyday! so its really hard to sneak a few 'me' moments. so whats new with me? i think i've develope my drawing skills and i've became more focused on my studies. in term of love, well i guess i'm happy to inform you all that i'm happily single and not chained in any other way. hahahahaa anyways here is my music recommendation for now.

MAROON 5 COVER *IF I AINT GOT YOU*


so your probably wonder why the cover version, well for starters, its Adam Lavine singing and its just the message really that i like. look at it this way, if ite me thats singing, i would be singing this to you my bloggies and how i really really love knowing that you're reading my posts. so there.

i hope that you are disappointed with me but i promise to keep on updating even if im super dooper busy. i love you all!

laters babes!

No comments: