Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September 3

HAPPY (SUPPOSED TO BE) THIRD ANNIVERSARY MR. KILAY.

sweet memories were relived today.
loving and caring words you said.
its been 5 months since we last talked to each other.
5 months since we've had laid eyes on each other.

every memory of us being together came crashing back to me.
how could i ever forget all the times we've spent.
loving you was as easy as i could breathe but letting you go is as hard seeing you leave.
nothing i would do could change what has happened
nothing i would say could bring you back.
all my love was wasted, 2 years of my life went by.
i never should have loved you from the start.

all i could do is be happy for you.
all i could wish is that she is the one to be.
all i could be is just another girl, who became a fool for loving you.

HAPPY third year anniversary.
and know that no matter what my love for you is still true.


Bon Iver, "I Can't Make You Love Me" (Bonnie Raitt cover)

No comments: