Saturday, October 6, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT

hey guys! you're all probably wondering what the hell happened to me. well as of today i'm going through a sick phase. i've been admitted to the hospital just last week and i stayed there for 2 nights, apart from that i am still sick. been puking (sorry for the term) all over, coughing every minute and sniffing away colds, so i feel really bad, but dont worry, i've been taking up my meds religiously and i hope that i get well soon!

next reason why i havent posted anything new is that my laptop is currently down, im just using my niece's laptop or when its unavailable im using my dad's desktop but i really really miss my lappiee i hope that it gets fixxed ASAP!!!! my brotha/sistah accidentally spilled some tinola over it and it wont start, so please please bear with me here.

i will be back soon! i promise. theres been a fuss in the internet here at the philippines about cyber something and i really really love my freedom of speech so i dont want to be called a liar and all so im laying low these times. and if you're wondering what my take is about the issue, well i'll post my own opinion on a different post. but for now im really really sorry for not updating soon! i'll be back before you even get the chance to miss me.

well i gotta go. im not feeling well again! wish me luck and i love you all!!!!

No comments: