Saturday, February 19, 2011

BEST FRIEND

i never intended to love you
i never thought that i would fall for someone like you
i never wanted the words YOU and I for us
all i wanted was for us to be BEST FRIENDS

everything you do draws me closer to you
every favor you ask i comply
your very happiness is my concern
i never wanted to see you cry...frown

little things you do makes my heart flutter
now my world revolves around you

i'd do anything for your sake
i'll waste time and effort for you
i'll protect you against all odds

i left him for you
threw a good relationship just so i could be closer to you
forgot everything about him and never looked back
i can't help but fall

but through it all
you don't care
because all you see in me is a plain girl
never a perfect match for you
never the one for you
because at the end of the day i'm still your BEST FRIEND

I LOVE YOU AND I'LL WAIT NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES
because loving you is the only reason i stay close
because loving you means waking up in the morning expecting to see you
because loving you would mean more time with you
BECAUSE LOVING YOU MAKES ME HUMANLY STRONG TO LIVE.

No comments: