Sunday, July 8, 2012

Goodbyes are Not Forever...

hi there! i know, i haven't finished posting sing for the 'TWILIGHT ADDICT' theme and i'm sure most of you are disappointed or relieved that you didn't heard from me again. well let me first say THANK YOU to all my readers this past few weeks. thanks for keeping up with my craziness and utterly non helpful ramblings. i just hope that you enjoyed and appreciated all my efforts and doings on this blog. thank you for reading, i really really appreciate those who read my stuff and i guess you thought i was making sense or just plain stupid, anyways you are all loved and cherished.

so on the sad note tonight. i won't be able to promise you anything but since tomorrow is officially the start of my classes, i wont be much active in the blogging scene. i'd be focusing on my studies cause' its a tough world out there and i hope that you understand when i say that i really really need to let go of some of the distractions that i have and focus on my main goal. but dont fret, maybe if i have time i'll post on tuesdays or thursdays seeing that my classes are only until 12pm. so i hope that will give me time to update.

so thats all. until next time!
laters baby!

PS. I WILL BE BACK!!

No comments: