Friday, July 6, 2012

If Happy Ever After Did Exists

hi there! sorry for the late post! i had a very very busy morning. i went to school today, got my ID and bought my PE uniform. yeah, i'm so tired right now i wanna sleep especially with the weather that we are experiencing. buuuut, since i love you all i won't be disappointing you by not posting my recommended tuned for today. this song just kinda came out of the blue, its new and very good. my friend and i were discussing it while we were walking in the streets of intramuros and i know that all of you would approve of my choice.

PAYPHONE by MAROON5


yes i know you like it. hahaha its the first time i posted a song of maroon 5 and i really really like this one. at first i thought it was all rap and stuff but never ever underestimate maroon 5 i really love this and i hope that you'll enjoy!

i'll post some pictures of my ID and my class schedule here later together with the other song! i hope you'll enjoy.

laters, baby :)

No comments: