Tuesday, March 19, 2013

FOR MY BESTFRIEND

A/N: i know its super dooper ate and all but i hope that you'll still find time to read this :) i was supposed to give this to you on your birthday but then life has a cruel way of getting in the way and its only now that i am able to do this. super BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY bestfriend i hope that you get to enjoy this.

P.S. next time i'll put melody to this song :))

title: MARA

I
my friend
i know your out there listening(reading) to this song
well i hope that you're doing well and that life's treating you well

i gotta say, that i miss you everyday
i gotta say, that im wishing you were here with me

Chorus1:
my bestfrind,
i dont know where i'd be without you by my side

my bestfriend,
you know you can always count on me
you're somewhere far far away but know that i'd be always here.

II
sometimes i catch myself going back to the time
we laugh out until we cry
we hang out and had a great time
i remember these times so clear

i gotta say, that times may change, but our friendsgip remains the same.
i gotta say, that i'll always love you
i gotta say, that you are more that just a friend

Chorus2:
my bestfriend,
you're my partner in crime, sisters for life

my bestfriend,
through think and thin laughter and tears
you are somewhere far far away bu know that im here to stay.

Bridge:
i know your out there living your life
happy and always loved
MARA you changed my life
thank you for all you've done

so in this simple song i say.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND

MY BESTFRIEND.


No comments: