Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SUMMER PARADISE

hi guys! im baaaack!!! and ive like missed posting here on my blog!! so lets see, last time i posted was back in 2012 and a lot has happened to me since then and i'll try to tell you what they were. so basically im just a ball of experience right now, so lets see..

no. 1: im about to finish my first year as a college student, just one more term and i'd be graduating to sendon year!!!! yey!
no. 2: i've met some new and awesome people
no. 3: ive discovered that i actually enjoy painting
no. 4: i've gotten over my pasy
no. 5: i turned 18......and crazy :)

so thats just some of the things that happened to me and im so excited for summer!! i have about a month to share with you different things and i hope that you'll get to enjoy them as well.

SO, WHAT ARE MY PLANS THIS SUMMER??
well actually i have no clue on what to do. but im hoping that there is something. as of now, im trying to get a part time job so that i could use what im learning and learn new and different things. maybe i'd set up another blog for my works and all.  im also taking into consideration starting a business, my brother suggested that i start my own tshirt company and design shirt and all, so im thinking about it. but other than that im pretty boring this summer.

so i hope that i'll get to share my adventures and down time with you this summer! until then.

laters baby :)

No comments: