Friday, July 10, 2009

Eagle..

chorus:
your my eagle
watchin over me
never letting go when times goes wrong
you're my shield
the one who comforts me
when the night seems so cold and i can't hold my self
you are my eagle(2x)

i
when i first took my steps
and said the words you said
i knew right then and there
that my world woudn't be complete without you

refrain:
you're the one who guided me
the one that said
that road to life is set.

(chorus)

ii
for all the tears that came running from my eyes
you were there to wipe them out
and made me smile

(refrain + chorus)

brigde:
through thick and thin
through the holes of life
you were there by my side
walking with me
and holding my hand

(chorus)

* i dedicate this song to my mom and for all thhose times that she was there for me and never loosing hope in me...i love you ma!!!

No comments: