Thursday, July 9, 2009

untitled..

why do i have to suffer, when you should be the one getting hurt
why blame me for all the troubles you made.
i'm sick and tired of being the one who has to clean your mess
i wish i cantell you these things..but i can't
you know why??
cause i'm deeply inlove with you...
and none of your flaws seems wrong for me...
but when will i feel freedom again???
how can i let go without hurting so much??
trapped and alone in this bubble you've created..
with nothing to do but wait for you..
i'm starting to loose my grip on my life..
i wish i could tell you all this..but i can't.....
cause the love that's in me is strong..
strong enough that it won't alow me to let go of you..
but guess what...
i already let you loose..i've set you free..
now my heart is free..
and i can breathe freely right now...
so i guess i'll say goodbye then..
so long to all the bad times you've shared
and hello to the world that you kept me from...

No comments: