Tuesday, July 7, 2009

unspoken love

you don't know how
hard it is to love you
it's an inpossible thing
but i did everything
i could to make it possible.

you won't speak
won't laugh
won't even look
it's as if i never existed,
as if every effort i did
was useless.

i konw loving you
means hurting my self
a million times
and makes my my life harder.

but i still continued to love you
even if challenges come
and never went away
tears run from my eyes
and never went dry
i continue to love you
even if i know it hurts.

speaking to you feels weird
even though i know i should
feel happy.

i never want to end the day
without seeing you
without saying anything
even if it feels different.

you became my life,
the moment i lay my eyes on you
i knew you were the one.
the one i want to spend my life with.
the person i wanna grow old with.

you change the way i look at life.
i can feel and understand
what others feel.
i became sensitive enough to know the difference between
right from wrong.
"i can still remember yesterday, we were so inlove in a special way."
you make it hard for me to breath.
like i'm drowning in water
but never want to go up for air.
you like the warm breeze of summer,
cold ice of winter and dried leaves
of sping.

you're the key to my heart.
i'm your juliet and your my romeo.

you're like the clouds
in the sky. miving and mysterious,
never knowing what will happen.
if rain falls its means your sad,
when the sunis bright and the sky is clear
you're happy

i'll do anything to make you smile
to make you laugh.
just for me to see such happiness
makes my day complete.
"cause when i'm with him i am thinking of you."
you are the most special person
in my life. i'll do what it takes
to make you feel comfortable again.

i'll always love you no matter what
you will always be my sun
in the coldest night,
you are always my light in
my darkest days.

my love for you will last forever.
no one can ever change that.

and now i'm here, writing these words.
i hope that you'll read it someday and never forget.

i wish you happiness and a happy life.
even if we don't end up together,
i will still continue to love
and care for you.

i am always here when you need
help. and i will be open to you
when you need a shoulder to cry on.

i will wait for you
until forever.
i will be here for you
always...

No comments: