Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hear Me Out

i didn't mean anything to what i did
it's just a game a i played
it's never meant for anyone

feelings hurt, respect is broken
i'm the one whose wrong again

now i'm trying to get trough my life
with eyes watching every step
i was never right, you only see the wrong in me.
I'M ALWAYS THE BAD ONE.

what i hate about my day
is when they start to compare
don't you know what i feel??
i was stripped down and i shuttered to the ground

can you hear me?
i'm shouting what i have to say
but no matter how loud i scream
no one seems to listen.

in your eyes i'll always be a liability
you're blinded by lies that you can't see what is real.

i'm always WRONG and you're always RIGHT

why? why? why?
could you be so unfair?
why don't you try to open you ears and listen to me
you're over ruled by stories you hear, but do you know what is real??

hear me out..
maybe i have something to prove
that maybe my side is something to consider.

i am who i am..
and i'll never change.
for what i am makes me the person you see.
NO MORE, NO LESS

No comments: