Thursday, May 10, 2012

UNFORESEEABLE

i have not foreseen this coming...
that one day i'll be saying this to you.
I'M OVER YOU.

i'm finally free from depressions and pain, i'm free from jealousy
and most of all..i'm free from my love for you...

it's been days since i've spoken your name, since i've longed to see your face, since i've wish that you might someday be the one.
i'm free from this rechedness that you kept me under.
i'm finally breathing in my own air for the first time.

ohh..how light it is to feel normal and out of problems...
too bad..
you and i make quite a few good things..

but..away from being free..
i truly would like to thank you for everything..

you opened my eyes and heart to things that i never knew exist.
thank you for teaching me how to love..
you've been my inspiration..and you'll always be..
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No comments: