Thursday, June 28, 2012

Awesome People

ok, so since i love you all, i'll be posting something that i normally wouldn't post but the hell with it.

so today, June 28, 2012 was one of the happiest day i have had since the start of my vacation. there is only 2 weeks left before i officially enter the world of college. this day however made me realize what i've been missing this past 4 months. i met up with two of my bestest and greatest friends. it was refreshing to see them. being bound captive in the four corners of my room really took a toll on me. i didn't even realize how much i've missed them until we were actually conversing face to face.

let me talk about the 2 people that i would choose over my boyfriend. first one is Esen Laguna. we've know each other since we were grade 5. she's a really awesome chick. anyone would tell you how great she is. currently she is studying at Mapua Makati, yes i know its sad cause i'm at the Intramuros branch. but relatively speaking, distance was never a problem for us. through out the years we've had a close relationship even if we were in separate classes. its like we never were apart. we know exactly what the other is thinking and what the other person likes or dislikes. i'd say i'm a lucky girl to ever meet her. we've been through thick and thin and like most bestfriends we've also experience some down times. but what really makes her so cool is that she really is a great friend. she's supportive, fun, active and loves a good laugh. if you've got problems and all she'll be the first person to answer your call. she doesn't judge you for your worth but actually see's the person you really are. she an intelligent and sweet girl that most of you would fall in love with. she is approachable and kind. well i'm practically gushing right now and i've got one more friend to talk about. so to sum it all, my dear friend Esen is my rock and she's totally awesome!

nest is a pretty young thing called Monica Labing Isa. i've known her for 4 yeras since i was a second year. she equally awesome as Esen but she has a distinct quality that really suits her. i love her to the deepest pit of my heart. i love that we share a passion for gossip (yeah, tell me about it) and that we hate the same people. hahahaaa, but kidding aside what really makes Monica a great friend is because she understands. whatever it is your problem she always has something to say. she never runs out of ideas and would be there for you. she is now studying at Mariam College and taking up Accountancy. hse's full of wit and fun. there is never a dull moment with her. you'll never run out of conversation topics and she's always got the latest insight of all things. i love the way that she's afraid of technology, opting to do the traditional ways. i like that her stranghts are my weakness and her weakness are my strengths. we really compliment each other and of course we love talking so much.

seeing them again today really made me realize that i have a great bunch of friends, even though i don't have many but, they are still all important and precious to me. well i hope that they get to actually read this and be happy for what i said. this goes without saying that without this 2 people in my life i don't know where or who will i be. they hold me firm on the ground and never misses a day to remind me of why and what am i here for.

so with this i hope that you get a feel of what my life and my friends are all about.
until next time!

ciao!

No comments: