Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bored

so, i'm sitting on my bed, eating Butterfinger and drinking a liter of water. yeah i know boring right? well i may seem like a fun and jolly person but inside i'm just as quiet as the wind. yes, i know i don't seem the type of person who always space out and become really silent but deep inside i enjoyed these quiet moments to myslelf. because i know that once i get out to the real world, i wouldn't be given this privilege to have this sort of 'me' time.

if you ever follow me on a day to day basis, which means my regular day when i don't have classes or that i didn't go somewhere, you'l find my routine very basic.
I WAKE UP
I EAT BREAKFAST
I OPEN MY EMAILS, FACEBOOK, TWITTER
I READ BOOKS/FANFICS
I EAT LUNCH
I CONTINUE READING
I TAKE A BATH
I EAT SNACKS
I SIT IN MY ROOM
I EAT DINNER
I CLEAN UP
I GO TO BED
and every day that is my routine. nothing exciting. nothing to look forward to.

but this past few weeks has certainly had its points. i was able to see more of my friends and talk to them. conversing with my family has been easy and carefree. finding something remotely to do was always present.

so i have less than 2 weeks before i finally go to school and i'm really really excited about it. i'm not excited about the people that i'd meet  per say, but i am excited for the challenge and trill that i'm about to embarked on. people say that college is where you either make it or break it, but for me i look at college as somewhat an extension of who i am. i am taking up a program that i see my self in, that i have the passion to actually pursue and take on. it is what i see myself doing in the next 5 to something years. and for that to be the foundation of what my life's going to be.

but for now i have to sit patiently for the time to come. foe now i'll enjoy the quiet and succumbed to my fantasies and be brought to different parts of the universe until the time that i bring myself back to my own reality.

No comments: