Sunday, June 24, 2012

If You Ever Come Back by The Script and Every time We Touch by Cascada

hi there everybody!! so this week i happen to chose 2 songs for us. why? because i'm suffering from a difficult break up. yeah, yeah i know its sad, bad things just dont go the way we wanted them to be. these song really remind me of HIM. and i really just like to remind myself that WE were something great before. so yeah, i hope you'll listen to them first then read my 'why' part at the bottom.

IF YOU EVER COME BACK BY THE SCRIPT:


EVERYTIME WE TOUCH (SLOW VERSION) BY CASCADA

credits to: dragengirl08

so i'm not really going into the specifics of the songs 'cause quite frankly i'd be sharing my personal reason why i have chosen these songs. yes, its more on the personal side and i know that you really don't need any of my rambling here but i dont really care. so any ways, the first song 'if you ever came back' really makes me want to revive my lost relationship. the song is really all about getting back together. i never really stopped loving him, and if it were up to me we never should have broken up. and with this song, i just really wanted HIM to know that whatever circumstance we are in, i would not hesitate to help him out. yes, we may not get back together but i would always be a shoulder to cry on. we had a great friendship and i wouldn't want that to go to waste. if i had my way we would be back to our old selves. i miss him badly. i missed the time we would laugh out loud. i missed the times we would hang out. i missed the way we talk about everything and anything under the sun. but most of all i missed our private moments when only the two of us knows what the other is thinking about. if ever he was reading this, i would like him to know that i will never be gone, that even if we were with someone else i would always be here loving and caring for you and if thing were not to late and that you do realize that you somehow want me again, i would gladly take you back.

moving on before i become a mush here.
'everytime we touch' reminds me of the time we were a little intimate with each other. i really miss the holding of hands and the hugs we share. though i know that somewhere, sometime ago that we shared these affections, they really meant a lot to me. no one has ever made me feel loved and cherish than him. and i guess thats why i chose this song.

so really thats all there is to it. yeah, i was bitter and naive but could you blame me? i really though the he was THE ONE. but sadly, i wasnt really enough for someone like him.so i hope that you'd enjoy the songs and do me a geat favor of finding a different meaning to them then email me. so thats that for now.

ciao.

No comments: